The WB Powered Welding Booth is a totally self contained Vertical Downflow system. It has a compact design that minimizes required floor space.
• Dual Unit is designed for 4,000 cfm @ 4” WG or 2,200 cfm @ 4” WG for Single Unit.
• Versatile Booths. Can be positioned side by side or back to back.
• Requires no ductwork, reducing installation time and cost. Fast set-up.
• Reverse jet pulse design optimizes filter cleaning and extends filter life, reducing maintenance costs.
• Recirculates clean air, eliminating the need for expensive make-up air. Saves on Heating and Cooling Costs!
• Hands Free Capture promotes Safety and Efficiency.
• Spark Baffle Inlet Plenum on both Booths.
• Integrated Acoustical Sound Dampening Lining in Blower Housing.
Excellent choice for:
• Capturing dust, smoke and fumes which helps in keeping a clean work environment.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
• Model WB-4000D / WB-2000
• Carbon Steel Welded Construction 11 ga./14 ga.
• Powder Coat Finish Amtech Blue
• Base Unit Includes Collector, Blower, Backdraft Benches & Dust Tray
• Compressed Air Reverse Jet Pulse, Dual 1" Valves & Manifolds
• AT-PC Turbo Digital Pulse Control & Cycle Down
• Self Contained Blower 4,000 cfm (dual) @ 4" WG or 2,200 cfm (single) @ 4" WG
• Motors 5HP/3HP 230/460v/3ph/60hz
• Removable Dust Tray 1.3 cu. Ft. Capacity.
• Master Booth 62"W x 134"H x 43" D & Including Dust Collector
• Slave Booth 62"W x 72"H x 43" D for all Configurations
• First Stage Filtration Slotted Backdraft Plenum & Washable Spark Filters
• Filter Media 4 Fire Retardant 80/20 Blend Cellulose / Polyester 254 sq. ft. media ea., Media Efficiency
99.5% @ 0.5 Micron
• Blower Housing includes Sound Dampening Lining
• Sound Rating 73 dBA @ 5 feet