The WS Weld Station is a non-powered booth module that can be ducted to a common central dust collector or exhaust fan.
• Module arrangements can be side to side or back to back or inline.
• Standard unit is designed for 2,000 cfm. Please contact us for alternative custom sizes and cfm’s.Advantages
• Adjustable or Removable Table Tops.
• Adjustable Backdraft and Overhead Slots to maximize effectiveness.
• Standard Size 5ft x 5ft. Fast Assembly and setup!
• Welded Construction. Durable Powder Coated Finish.
• Hands Free Capture promotes Safety and Efficiency.
• Removable Louvers for easy maintenance.
• Sturdy Construction to Support DuctingExcellent choice for
• Capturing dust, smoke and fumes.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
• Model WS-2000
• Carbon Steel Welded Construction 14 ga.
• Powder Coat Finish Amtech Blue
• Base Unit Includes Bolt Together Panels, Table, Adjustable Slots & Outlet Collar
• Backdraft Hood 3 Slots per Unit @ 2000 FPM Capture Velocity
• Overhead Hood 2 Slots per Unit @ 2000 FPM Capture Velocity
• Work Surface Adjustable & Removable Table Tops
• Standard Size 5 foot x 5 foot Designed for Assembly & Setup
• Removable Louvers For Easy Maintenance & Cleaning
• Duct Connection Standard 11 7/8" Collar
• CFM Capacity 2,000 CFM Per 5 foot x 5 foot Station
• Weight 730 lbs.